The A-Team 2 The A-Team 2

me neither

yeah it was the best piece of crap ive ever seen (i hated it)

blank_ blank_

Salad Fingers

This is like a crappy rip off of salad fingers, and its not even good. Add sounds for the characters voices!

Rainbow Illusion (FIXED) Rainbow Illusion (FIXED)

Not Entertaining

Ive seen loads of these, no nof them make me jump cos i dont follow the instruction i jus txt ppl.. I guess what im trying to say is... Make something with some quality... ut some time into your graphics and make a cool movie and then maybe i will rate it closer to 10!

Monoball Monoball

Hit Detection FTL

The hit detection needs a load more work as do the graphics, but apart from that it has potential.

Aaron0710 responds:

The hitTest things needs work I know, just need to figure out shapeflags etc.
As for the graphics, I was going for black and white simplisic, hence the name Monoball, but looks like it didnt work o.O

NG Pong NG Pong

A good first attempt

Kinda obvious you took the coding from another source like one of the flash books i have lol. but you did kinda good for a first attempt... Next time try to experiment with the code a little.

Cursor Mayhem Cursor Mayhem

Oh dear.....

The thing starts all over again when you lose.... I got realy far and bam.... Back to the beginning.... I am not amused......

Oh ye plus the entire thing is flawed... Right clicking and then hovering over the finish point lets you complete the level without even doing anything.... I advise using fscommand to stop the menu from showing!

Not a bad idea tho! (But i have seen this done before on many occasions)

Penboy responds:

I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment, I will remeber your advice for the next instalment :D
Penboy